Black Trans Fund (a project of Groundswell Fund)
The Black Trans Fund is a groundbreaking endeavor: the first national fund in the country dedicated to uplifting and resourcing Black trans social justice leaders. BTF seeks to address the lack of funding for Black trans communities in the U.S. through direct grantmaking, capacity building support, and funder organizing to transform philanthropy.
- Asian Prisoner Support Committee (fiscally sponsored by Chinese for Affirmative Action)The mission of the Asian Prisoner Support Committee (APSC) is to provide direct support to Asian and Pacific Islander (API) prisoners and to raise awareness about the growing number of APIs being imprisoned, detained, and deported.
- BYP100 Education FundBYP100 is National, member-based organization of Black 18-35 year old activists and organizers, dedicated to creating justice and freedom for all Black people. They do this through building a network focused on transformative leadership development, direct action organizing, advocacy, and political education using a Black queer feminist lens.
- Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (fiscally sponsored by New Venture Fund)The Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (Equity Fund) advances equitable climate and clean energy solutions by supporting organizations to build power through grassroots organizing and civic engagement programs in target states across the U.S.
- Critical ResistanceCritical Resistance (CR) seeks to build an international movement to end the prison industrial complex (PIC) by challenging the belief that caging and controlling people makes us safe. CR believes that basic necessities such as food, shelter, and freedom are what really make communities secure. As such, CR's work is part of global struggles against inequality and powerlessness. The success of the movement requires that it reflect communities most affected by the PIC. Because CR seeks to abolish the PIC, they cannot support any work that extends its life or scope.
- Freedom, Inc. (FI)Freedom, Inc. (FI) is a Black and Southeast Asian non-profit organization that works with low income communities of color. The mission is to achieve social justice through coupling direct services with leadership development and community organizing that will bring about social, political, cultural, and economic change resulting in ending the interpersonal and systemic violence against women, gender-non-conforming and transgender folks, and children. FI works to challenge the root causes of violence, poverty, racism and discrimination. The belief is that people who are most affected by these issues must have voice, power, resources and choice, in order for true social change to happen.
- Grantmakers for Girls of Color (fiscally sponsored by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors)Grantmakers for Girls of Color (G4GC) is a philanthropic organization with a mission to cultivate and mobilize resources in support of girls* of color. G4GC's mission is to resource and support transformative organizing work that dismantles systems of oppression in the U.S. and territories is founded on an infrastructure that reflects our values, a culture of partnership, healing, reciprocity, and love.