Center for Biological Diversity
The Center for Biological Diversity believes that the welfare of human beings is deeply linked to nature — to the existence in our world of a vast diversity of wild animals and plants. Because diversity has intrinsic value, and because its loss impoverishes society, the Center works to secure a future for all species, great and small, hovering on the brink of extinction.
- Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ)The Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ) believes that climate change is a crisis of catastrophic proportions. Therefore it is more urgent to advance grassroots-led solutions in policy and technology innovation across the United States. Whether it is a small town or an unincorporated area, we must eliminate the health, economic and environmental disparities suffocating rural and marginalized communities. CREEJ is dedicated to reversing these disparities and seeing a world where everyone has access to clean water, air and sanitation.
- Critical ResistanceCritical Resistance (CR) seeks to build an international movement to end the prison industrial complex (PIC) by challenging the belief that caging and controlling people makes us safe. CR believes that basic necessities such as food, shelter, and freedom are what really make communities secure. As such, CR's work is part of global struggles against inequality and powerlessness. The success of the movement requires that it reflect communities most affected by the PIC. Because CR seeks to abolish the PIC, they cannot support any work that extends its life or scope.
- Equality Labs (a project of Fractured Atlas)Equality Labs is an Ambedkarite South Asian power-building organization that uses community research, political base-building, culture-shifting art, and digital security to end the oppression of caste apartheid, Islamophobia, white supremacy, and religious intolerance. Through these methods, we provide practical tools for communities to make new interventions in longstanding systems of oppression and advocate for themselves.
- Forward TogetherForward Together unites communities to win rights, recognition and resources for all families. The organization transforms culture and policy to work for all of us nationwide. Forward Together builds courage and fosters connections among multi-racial communities of changemakers to secure the rights, recognition and resources all families need to thrive.
- In Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice AgendaIn Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda is a national/state partnership designed to amplify and lift up the voices of Black women leaders at the national and state levels in our ongoing fight to secure Reproductive Justice for all women and girls.