Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ)
The Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ) believes that climate change is a crisis of catastrophic proportions. Therefore it is more urgent to advance grassroots-led solutions in policy and technology innovation across the United States. Whether it is a small town or an unincorporated area, we must eliminate the health, economic and environmental disparities suffocating rural and marginalized communities. CREEJ is dedicated to reversing these disparities and seeing a world where everyone has access to clean water, air and sanitation.
- CLIMA Fund (fiscally sponsored by Thousand Currents)The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Global Greengrants Fund, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights — a like-minded community funding grassroots movements to cool the planet and build resilience around the globe. Working together, CLIMA gives influential funders a simple and effective way to invest in grassroots climate change movements. In short, CLIMA Fund mobilizes philanthropy by investing in on-the-ground leaders behind the most sustainable and effective solutions to our global climate crisis.
- Center for Biological DiversityThe Center for Biological Diversity believes that the welfare of human beings is deeply linked to nature — to the existence in our world of a vast diversity of wild animals and plants. Because diversity has intrinsic value, and because its loss impoverishes society, the Center works to secure a future for all species, great and small, hovering on the brink of extinction.
- Center for Investigative ReportingThe Center for Investigative Reporting (CIR) believes journalism that moves citizens to action is an essential pillar of democracy. CIR has relentlessly pursues and reveals injustices that otherwise would remain hidden from the public eye. Today, it is upholding this legacy and looking forward, working at the forefront of journalistic innovation to produce important stories that make a difference and engage the audience. Reveal – its website, public radio program, podcast and social media platform – is where it publishes its multiplatform work.
- Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (fiscally sponsored by New Venture Fund)The Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (Equity Fund) advances equitable climate and clean energy solutions by supporting organizations to build power through grassroots organizing and civic engagement programs in target states across the U.S.
- Coalition of Communities of ColorThe Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) addresses the socioeconomic disparities, institutional racism and inequity of services experienced by families, children and communities; and to organize communities for collective action resulting in social change to obtain self-determination, wellness, justice and prosperity.