CLIMA Fund (fiscally sponsored by Thousand Currents)
The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Global Greengrants Fund, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights — a like-minded community funding grassroots movements to cool the planet and build resilience around the globe. Working together, CLIMA gives influential funders a simple and effective way to invest in grassroots climate change movements. In short, CLIMA Fund mobilizes philanthropy by investing in on-the-ground leaders behind the most sustainable and effective solutions to our global climate crisis.
- Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ)The Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ) believes that climate change is a crisis of catastrophic proportions. Therefore it is more urgent to advance grassroots-led solutions in policy and technology innovation across the United States. Whether it is a small town or an unincorporated area, we must eliminate the health, economic and environmental disparities suffocating rural and marginalized communities. CREEJ is dedicated to reversing these disparities and seeing a world where everyone has access to clean water, air and sanitation.
- Climate Justice AllianceClimate Justice Alliance (CJA) formed in 2013 to create a new center of gravity in the climate movement by uniting frontline communities and organizations into a formidable force. CJA's translocal organizing strategy and mobilizing capacity is building a Just Transition away from extractive systems of production, consumption and political oppression, and towards resilient, regenerative and equitable economies. CJA believes that the process of transition must place race, gender and class at the center of the solutions equation in order to make it a truly Just Transition.
- Color of Change Education Fund Inc.Color Of Change helps people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us. As a national online force driven by 7 million members, we move decision makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people, and all people. Until justice is real.
- Columbia Law School Human Rights InstituteThe Human Rights Institute serves as the focal point of international human rights education, scholarship and practice at Columbia Law School. The Institute currently focuses on a number of key themes, and, throughout the year, hosts a wide array of symposia, lectures, and other events to bring practitioners and scholars together.
- Community Coalition for Substance Abuse Prevention & TreatmentCommunity Coalition works to help transform the social and economic conditions in South LA that foster addiction, crime, violence and poverty by building a community institution that involves thousands in creating, influencing and changing public policy.