Community Coalition for Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment
Community Coalition works to help transform the social and economic conditions in South LA that foster addiction, crime, violence and poverty by building a community institution that involves thousands in creating, influencing and changing public policy.
- A La Defensa (Fiscally Sponsored by Tides Foundation)A La Defensa is the Collective Action Fund (CAF) of La Defensa, both of which work to transform California’s punitive systems through public education and community empowerment to decarcerate California and bring loved ones home. A La Defensa acts as a fiscal sponsor for issue-aligned coalitions in the Los Angeles area.
- ACCE InstituteOur mission is to foster transformative community change across California by engaging with low-income residents of all races through ground-up organizing in largely Black and Brown communities. Through leadership development, political education, and strategic issue campaigning, ACCE works to build an equitable and anti-racist society.
- Border Network for Human RightsThe Border Network for Human Rights general purpose is to facilitate the education, the organizing, and the participation of marginalized border communities to defend and promote human and civil rights; to the end that these communities work to create political, economic, and social conditions where every human being is equal in dignity and rights.
- CLIMA Fund (fiscally sponsored by Thousand Currents)The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Global Greengrants Fund, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights — a like-minded community funding grassroots movements to cool the planet and build resilience around the globe. Working together, CLIMA gives influential funders a simple and effective way to invest in grassroots climate change movements. In short, CLIMA Fund mobilizes philanthropy by investing in on-the-ground leaders behind the most sustainable and effective solutions to our global climate crisis.
- Communities for a Better Environment (CBE)Communities for a Better Environment (CBE) is one of the preeminent environmental justice organizations in the nation. The mission of CBE is to build people’s power in California’s communities of color and low income communities to achieve environmental health and justice by preventing and reducing pollution and building green, healthy and sustainable communities and environments.