American Civil Liberties Union Foundation (ACLU)
In partnership with the American Civil Liberties Union, Inc. (ACLU), the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation engages in a broad range of work to protect civil liberties, including litigation and public education efforts.
Photo credit: Greg Kahn
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Northern California (ACLU of NorCal)The ACLU of Northern California is an enduring guardian of justice, fairness, equality, and freedom, working to protect and advance civil rights and civil liberties for all Californians.
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Asian Law CaucusAsian Americans Advancing Justice - Asian Law Caucus (AAAJ-ALC) are committed to the pursuit of justice across society, with a specific focus on serving low-income, immigrant, and underserved Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
- Border Network for Human RightsThe Border Network for Human Rights general purpose is to facilitate the education, the organizing, and the participation of marginalized border communities to defend and promote human and civil rights; to the end that these communities work to create political, economic, and social conditions where every human being is equal in dignity and rights.
- Environmental Health CoalitionEnvironmental Health Coalition is dedicated to achieving environmental and social justice. EHC believes that justice is accomplished by empowered communities acting together to make social change. The organization organizes and advocates to protect public health and the environment threatened by toxic pollution. EHC supports broad efforts that create a just society and fosters a healthy and sustainable quality of life.
- Equal Justice InitiativeThe Equal Justice Initiative is committed to ending mass incarceration and excessive punishment in the United States, to challenging racial and economic injustice, and to protecting basic human rights for the most vulnerable people in American society.