Green New Deal Network Fund (fiscally sponsored by Tides Foundation)
The Green New Deal Network is a coalition of grassroots organizations, labor, and climate and environmental justice organizations growing a movement to pass local, state, and national policies that create millions of family-sustaining union jobs, ensure racial and gender equity, and take action on climate at the scale and scope the crisis demands.
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation (ACLU)In partnership with the American Civil Liberties Union, Inc. (ACLU), the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation engages in a broad range of work to protect civil liberties, including litigation and public education efforts.
- Astraea FoundationRooted in LGBTQI communities and movements, Astraea Foundation works in strategic partnership with foundations, individuals and governments to ensure that their resources reach the activists who need them most and who are best positioned to make transformational impact over time. To this end, Astraea raises and distributes funds to programs and initiatives led by and for diverse constituencies, prioritizing groups led by lesbians and queer women, trans and gender non-conforming people, intersex people, and people of color.
- Center for Reproductive RightsThe Center for Reproductive Rights is a global human rights organization of lawyers and advocates who ensure reproductive rights are protected in law as fundamental human rights for the dignity, equality, health, and well-being of every person.
- Communities for a Better Environment (CBE)Communities for a Better Environment (CBE) is one of the preeminent environmental justice organizations in the nation. The mission of CBE is to build people’s power in California’s communities of color and low income communities to achieve environmental health and justice by preventing and reducing pollution and building green, healthy and sustainable communities and environments.
- Critical ResistanceCritical Resistance (CR) seeks to build an international movement to end the prison industrial complex (PIC) by challenging the belief that caging and controlling people makes us safe. CR believes that basic necessities such as food, shelter, and freedom are what really make communities secure. As such, CR's work is part of global struggles against inequality and powerlessness. The success of the movement requires that it reflect communities most affected by the PIC. Because CR seeks to abolish the PIC, they cannot support any work that extends its life or scope.
- Green Diversity Initiative (Green 2.0)Green 2.0 works to increase racial diversity on the staffs and boards of environmental foundations and NGOs. By gathering and reporting objective data on representation and diversity, Green 2.0 helps to ensure that the leadership of the environmental movement is as diverse as the problems it works to solve.