Green New Deal Network Fund (fiscally sponsored by Tides Foundation)
The Green New Deal Network is a coalition of grassroots organizations, labor, and climate and environmental justice organizations growing a movement to pass local, state, and national policies that create millions of family-sustaining union jobs, ensure racial and gender equity, and take action on climate at the scale and scope the crisis demands.
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation (ACLU)In partnership with the American Civil Liberties Union, Inc. (ACLU), the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation engages in a broad range of work to protect civil liberties, including litigation and public education efforts.
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Northern California (ACLU of NorCal)The ACLU of Northern California is an enduring guardian of justice, fairness, equality, and freedom, working to protect and advance civil rights and civil liberties for all Californians.
- Astraea FoundationRooted in LGBTQI communities and movements, Astraea Foundation works in strategic partnership with foundations, individuals and governments to ensure that their resources reach the activists who need them most and who are best positioned to make transformational impact over time. To this end, Astraea raises and distributes funds to programs and initiatives led by and for diverse constituencies, prioritizing groups led by lesbians and queer women, trans and gender non-conforming people, intersex people, and people of color.
- CLIMA Fund (fiscally sponsored by Thousand Currents)The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Global Greengrants Fund, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights — a like-minded community funding grassroots movements to cool the planet and build resilience around the globe. Working together, CLIMA gives influential funders a simple and effective way to invest in grassroots climate change movements. In short, CLIMA Fund mobilizes philanthropy by investing in on-the-ground leaders behind the most sustainable and effective solutions to our global climate crisis.
- Center for Reproductive RightsThe Center for Reproductive Rights is a global human rights organization of lawyers and advocates who ensure reproductive rights are protected in law as fundamental human rights for the dignity, equality, health, and well-being of every person.
- Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ)The Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice (CREEJ) believes that climate change is a crisis of catastrophic proportions. Therefore it is more urgent to advance grassroots-led solutions in policy and technology innovation across the United States. Whether it is a small town or an unincorporated area, we must eliminate the health, economic and environmental disparities suffocating rural and marginalized communities. CREEJ is dedicated to reversing these disparities and seeing a world where everyone has access to clean water, air and sanitation.