Center for Reproductive Rights
The Center for Reproductive Rights is a global human rights organization of lawyers and advocates who ensure reproductive rights are protected in law as fundamental human rights for the dignity, equality, health, and well-being of every person.
- African Women's Development Fund USA IncThe vision of African Women's Development Fund (AWDF) is to have a world where all African women live in peace, with dignity and justice and where there is equality and respect for women’s rights. Their mission is to mobilise financial, human and material resources to support initiatives for transformation led by African women, women’s rights organisations and African women’s movements.
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Northern California (ACLU of NorCal)The ACLU of Northern California is an enduring guardian of justice, fairness, equality, and freedom, working to protect and advance civil rights and civil liberties for all Californians.
- Astraea FoundationRooted in LGBTQI communities and movements, Astraea Foundation works in strategic partnership with foundations, individuals and governments to ensure that their resources reach the activists who need them most and who are best positioned to make transformational impact over time. To this end, Astraea raises and distributes funds to programs and initiatives led by and for diverse constituencies, prioritizing groups led by lesbians and queer women, trans and gender non-conforming people, intersex people, and people of color.
- BOLD: Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity (Fiscally Sponsored by Highlander Research & Education Center)BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity) is a national training intermediary focused on transforming the practice of Black organizers in the US to increase their alignment, impact and sustainability to win progressive change. BOLD carries out its mission through training programs, coaching and technical assistance for BOLD alumni and partners.
- Border Network for Human RightsThe Border Network for Human Rights general purpose is to facilitate the education, the organizing, and the participation of marginalized border communities to defend and promote human and civil rights; to the end that these communities work to create political, economic, and social conditions where every human being is equal in dignity and rights.