African Women's Development Fund (fiscally sponsored by Arican Women's Development Fund USA)
The vision of African Women's Development Fund (AWDF) is to have a world where all African women live in peace, with dignity and justice and where there is equality and respect for women’s rights. Their mission is to mobilise financial, human and material resources to support initiatives for transformation led by African women, women’s rights organisations and African women’s movements.
- BOLD: Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity (Fiscally Sponsored by Highlander Research & Education Center)BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity) is a national training intermediary focused on transforming the practice of Black organizers in the US to increase their alignment, impact and sustainability to win progressive change. BOLD carries out its mission through training programs, coaching and technical assistance for BOLD alumni and partners.
- Center for Reproductive RightsThe Center for Reproductive Rights is a global human rights organization of lawyers and advocates who ensure reproductive rights are protected in law as fundamental human rights for the dignity, equality, health, and well-being of every person.
- Equal Justice InitiativeThe Equal Justice Initiative is committed to ending mass incarceration and excessive punishment in the United States, to challenging racial and economic injustice, and to protecting basic human rights for the most vulnerable people in American society.
- Equality Labs (fiscally sponsored by Fractured Atlas)Equality Labs is an Ambedkarite South Asian power-building organization that uses community research, political base-building, culture-shifting art, and digital security to end the oppression of caste apartheid, Islamophobia, white supremacy, and religious intolerance. Through these methods, we provide practical tools for communities to make new interventions in longstanding systems of oppression and advocate for themselves.
- Global Fund for WomenGlobal Fund for Women envisions a world where movements for gender justice have transformed power and privilege for a few into equity and equality for all. Their flexible funding meets urgent needs and invests in feminist movements for the long term to create change that will last for generations.