Global Fund for Women
Global Fund for Women envisions a world where movements for gender justice have transformed power and privilege for a few into equity and equality for all. Their flexible funding meets urgent needs and invests in feminist movements for the long term to create change that will last for generations.
- African Women's Development Fund (fiscally sponsored by Arican Women's Development Fund USA)The vision of African Women's Development Fund (AWDF) is to have a world where all African women live in peace, with dignity and justice and where there is equality and respect for women’s rights. Their mission is to mobilise financial, human and material resources to support initiatives for transformation led by African women, women’s rights organisations and African women’s movements.
- BYP100 Education FundBYP100 is National, member-based organization of Black 18-35 year old activists and organizers, dedicated to creating justice and freedom for all Black people. They do this through building a network focused on transformative leadership development, direct action organizing, advocacy, and political education using a Black queer feminist lens.
- Black Feminist Fund (fiscally sponsored by Freedom Inc.)The first global institution of its kind, Black Feminist Fund is ambitiously funding movements doing powerful, transformative, and intersectional work. Black Feminist Fund supports movements that are fighting against systems of oppression and building another world that is affirming of Black women and gender expansive people.
- Black Feminist FutureBlack Feminist Future (BFF) is a political hub focused on the dynamic possibilities of galvanizing the social and political power of Black women, girls, and gender-expansive people towards liberation. BFF does this by building and nourishing the leadership of fierce Black feminists, fortifying aligned organizations and movements, and shifting cultural norms.
- CLIMA Fund (fiscally sponsored by Thousand Currents)The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Global Greengrants Fund, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights — a like-minded community funding grassroots movements to cool the planet and build resilience around the globe. Working together, CLIMA gives influential funders a simple and effective way to invest in grassroots climate change movements. In short, CLIMA Fund mobilizes philanthropy by investing in on-the-ground leaders behind the most sustainable and effective solutions to our global climate crisis.