Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice
Bend the Arc is where progressive American Jews join together to fight for justice and equality for all. Bend the Arc is the only national Jewish organization focused exclusively on progressive social change in the United States.
- African Women's Development Fund USA IncThe vision of African Women's Development Fund (AWDF) is to have a world where all African women live in peace, with dignity and justice and where there is equality and respect for women’s rights. Their mission is to mobilise financial, human and material resources to support initiatives for transformation led by African women, women’s rights organisations and African women’s movements.
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Northern California (ACLU of NorCal)The ACLU of Northern California is an enduring guardian of justice, fairness, equality, and freedom, working to protect and advance civil rights and civil liberties for all Californians.
- BOLD: Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity (Fiscally Sponsored by Highlander Research & Education Center)BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity) is a national training intermediary focused on transforming the practice of Black organizers in the US to increase their alignment, impact and sustainability to win progressive change. BOLD carries out its mission through training programs, coaching and technical assistance for BOLD alumni and partners.
- Border Network for Human RightsThe Border Network for Human Rights general purpose is to facilitate the education, the organizing, and the participation of marginalized border communities to defend and promote human and civil rights; to the end that these communities work to create political, economic, and social conditions where every human being is equal in dignity and rights.
- Center for Reproductive RightsThe Center for Reproductive Rights is a global human rights organization of lawyers and advocates who ensure reproductive rights are protected in law as fundamental human rights for the dignity, equality, health, and well-being of every person.