Californians United for a Responsible Budget (CURB) (Fiscally Sponsored by Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs)
Californians United for a Responsible Budget (CURB) is a Black-led statewide coalition of more than 80 grassroots organizations. CURB's three point mission is to reduce the number of incarcerated people in California; reduce the number of prison and jails in our state; and shift wasteful spending away from incarceration and toward health community investments.
- Asian Prisoner Support Committee (fiscally sponsored by Chinese for Affirmative Action)The mission of the Asian Prisoner Support Committee (APSC) is to provide direct support to Asian and Pacific Islander (API) prisoners and to raise awareness about the growing number of APIs being imprisoned, detained, and deported.
- California Environmental Justice Alliance (CEJA) (fiscally sponsored by Environmental Health Coalition)The California Environmental Justice Alliance (CEJA) is a statewide, community-led alliance that works to achieve environmental justice by advancing policy solutions. CEJA unites the powerful local organizing of its members in the communities most impacted by environmental hazards – low-income communities and communities of color – to create comprehensive opportunities for change at a statewide level.
- Climate Justice AllianceClimate Justice Alliance (CJA) formed in 2013 to create a new center of gravity in the climate movement by uniting frontline communities and organizations into a formidable force. CJA's translocal organizing strategy and mobilizing capacity is building a Just Transition away from extractive systems of production, consumption and political oppression, and towards resilient, regenerative and equitable economies. CJA believes that the process of transition must place race, gender and class at the center of the solutions equation in order to make it a truly Just Transition.
- Communities for a Better Environment (CBE)Communities for a Better Environment (CBE) is one of the preeminent environmental justice organizations in the nation. The mission of CBE is to build people’s power in California’s communities of color and low income communities to achieve environmental health and justice by preventing and reducing pollution and building green, healthy and sustainable communities and environments.
- Ella Baker Center for Human RightsFor twenty-five years the Ella Baker Center has worked locally, statewide, and nationally to shift resources away from prisons and punishment and towards opportunities that make communities safe, healthy, and strong. The Ella Baker Center believes that what you water grows. That’s why the organization mobilizes everyday people to build power and prosperity in communities.
- Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives (GAIA)From community organizers to frontline waste pickers to policymakers, Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives (GAIA) unites and supports local environmental justice efforts around the world to end waste pollution and implement regenerative zero waste solutions.