Detroit Justice Center
The Detroit Justice Center (DJC) is a non-profit law firm working alongside communities to create economic opportunities, transform the justice system, and promote equitable and just cities.
- ACCE InstituteOur mission is to foster transformative community change across California by engaging with low-income residents of all races through ground-up organizing in largely Black and Brown communities. Through leadership development, political education, and strategic issue campaigning, ACCE works to build an equitable and anti-racist society.
- Astraea FoundationRooted in LGBTQI communities and movements, Astraea Foundation works in strategic partnership with foundations, individuals and governments to ensure that their resources reach the activists who need them most and who are best positioned to make transformational impact over time. To this end, Astraea raises and distributes funds to programs and initiatives led by and for diverse constituencies, prioritizing groups led by lesbians and queer women, trans and gender non-conforming people, intersex people, and people of color.
- Border Network for Human RightsThe Border Network for Human Rights general purpose is to facilitate the education, the organizing, and the participation of marginalized border communities to defend and promote human and civil rights; to the end that these communities work to create political, economic, and social conditions where every human being is equal in dignity and rights.
- Climate Justice AllianceClimate Justice Alliance (CJA) formed in 2013 to create a new center of gravity in the climate movement by uniting frontline communities and organizations into a formidable force. CJA's translocal organizing strategy and mobilizing capacity is building a Just Transition away from extractive systems of production, consumption and political oppression, and towards resilient, regenerative and equitable economies. CJA believes that the process of transition must place race, gender and class at the center of the solutions equation in order to make it a truly Just Transition.
- Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (fiscally sponsored by New Venture Fund)The Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund (Equity Fund) advances equitable climate and clean energy solutions by supporting organizations to build power through grassroots organizing and civic engagement programs in target states across the U.S.